Plastic Book Binding Screws - Transparent
These plastic book binding screws (aka chicago screws or interscrews) are available in 5mm and 10mm length. Plastic binding screws are the perfect alternative for places where metal binding screws are likely to corrode, for example in wet environments. Transparent binding screws are clear and look very discreet.
All binding screws are completely transparent and both parts have slotted heads.
Ideal to hold together several pages of documents or swatch books, depending on the length you choose.
The longer the binding screw, the more it can hold.
The binding screws come in pairs (screws & posts), which you can easily put together by hand or use a screwdriver. Our binding screws can, of course, be reused. Simply unscrew them and tighten them again.
Where to use book binding screws
- handbound books
- bookbinding (screw-post binding)
- leather covers/leather bindings
- customised photo albums
- colour swatches
- restaurant menus
- all other print products
How to apply plastic bookbinding screws
Punch a standard 5mm hole and insert one of the book screws.
Fasten by hand or use a flat screwdriver.
Transparent Plastic Binding Screws at a glance
- Transparent/see-through bookbinding screws (chicago screws) made of durable plastic
- Including screw and post
- Available lengths / sizes: 5mm, 10mm (please choose from variations)
- Head diameter: 12mm or 0.47". Both parts have slotted heads
- Screw post diameter / hole diameter: fits standard 5mm (0.2") holes