M+R Water Brush Pen for Gummed Envelopes
Seal envelopes without Licking
This high-quality Water Brush Pen by M+R is a great little helper if you need to seal a lot of gummed envelopes.
No need to lick hundreds of envelopes or make a mess by applying too much water.
Save time by using this water brush pen which consistently moistens the seal of your envelope with just the right amount of water.
How to use the M+R Water Brush Pen / Envelope Moistener
- Simply fill the large cartridge with water.
- Move along the gummed seal, so that the glue gets sticky.
- Now you can safely seal your envelope.
Alternative uses for a water brush pen
You can also use the M+R Water Brush pen to
- moisten stamps
- all other gummed materials
Easier to use than conventional sponge dampeners, more hygienic—and good for your tongue.
We highly recommend this pen for all envelopes that don't have an adhesive self-seal strip.
- Re-fillable water chamber
- Colour: Black / White
- Size: 14.2 x 2.6 x 2.6cm