Book Binding Screws - Black
These book binding screws (aka chicago screws or interscrews) are available from 2mm to 10mm length.
All binding screws have a black top and bottom. The screw body is silver-coloured / nickel-plated and virtually invisible when used.
Please be aware that screws up to 3.5mm length have an open post (see pictures).
Ideal to hold together several pages of documents or swatch books, depending on the length you choose.
The longer the binding screw, the more it can hold.
The binding screws come in pairs (screws & posts), which you can easily put together by hand or use a screwdriver.
Where to use book binding screws
- handbound books
- bookbinding (screw-post binding)
- leather covers / leather bindings
- customised photo albums
- colour swatches
- restaurant menus
- all other print products
How to use book binding screws
Punch a standard 5mm hole and insert one of the book screws.
Fasten by hand or use a flat screwdriver.
Book Binding Screws at a glance
- Black book binding screws (chicago screws) with nickel-plated, silver screw body
- Including screw and post
- Available lengths / sizes: 2mm - 10mm (please choose from variations)
- Head diameter: 10mm or 0.39" with slot screw head / flat screw head
- Screw post diameter / hole diameter: fits standard 5mm (0.2") holes
- Depending on the length of the screw, the screw post either has a hole or is blank