Book Corner Protectors - Silver - 30 x 30 x 4mm
- A bookbinding essential: protects corners of books, photo albums, menus, files or folders
- Simply place protector on a corner and press together (works best with a plier or small hammer)
- Size: 30 x 30mm (3.0 x 3.0cm or 1.18 x 1.18in)
- Up to 4mm (0.4cm or 0.16in) height of medium (thin book or album covers)
- Decorative and effective, made of metal, silver-coloured (nickel-plated) or brass / gold-coloured
A simple and effective way to add extra protection to corners and to make sure your product will look great for many years to come.
Will these protective corners fit my book or album cover (medium)?
The maximum height or thickness of the medium shouldn't be more than 4mm (0.4cm or 0.16in).
The easiest way to check your medium: measure the thickness of the medium with a ruler.
How do I use the corner protectors? What's the easiest way to apply the protectors to my book or photo album?
Place a protector and make sure the edge sits nicely on the corner of the medium.
Once in place, use a plier or small hammer to gently press the protector's curved bottom side against the medium.